Starting to Bug you now, I bet


Yes, its time for news on the old Bugatti again. Talk about harping on the past. I promise I won't post on it  unless anything miraculous happens this year, like, I dunno, for example, a well known California based car museum puts my quarter scale on display. Actually, there is two new things. First of those new things: the model is currently on display in a presentation room at Concept Group International where I work. I'm chuffed it is somewhere other than in a crate at University, and it looks quite good on its little plinth. 

Second new thing, the Bug is still being picked up by websites. It's mental. It has just garnered a nice little write up on reputable automotive news site Topspeed, and has made Automotto's 'top 14 most talked about cars of 2010'  I can't quite get my head round it having the (very minor) online presence it does because it's something that exists completely out of my control. I know its not exactly big news, but I still find it strange! I originally emailed one site begging them to post it, and before I knew what was what, emails came in asking for pics and info from all over the place, and I had to hastily assemble a 'press kit' and do some new Bunkspeed renders quick sharp.

My favourite thing that happened is that I got a half page feature in a Florida based local newspaper, where I share a page with a futurologist who predicts amongst other things; a meteorite hitting the moon, an farmer in the USA finding a viking horde, and Al Gore being caught online dating. I'll post it up one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be kind...